Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Just a little note of appreciation...

I was once again fighting my way through the endless line of traffic this morning when a thought occured to me... each and everyday we run accross many different types people who affect our lives in many ways. I got to thinking, just after I was cut off for about tenth time, that we just don't take enough time to really let these people know how much we appreciate them. So, here you have it... today's blog is dedicated specifically to those "selfless" people we come into contact with each and every day!


We Salute You...

Mr."I'm-to-good-to-wait-in-line-like-you-so-I-am-going-to-ride-down-the-turn-lane-and-cut-you-off"

Mr."I-can't-be-bothered-to-use-my-blinker-so-you-will-just-have-to-learn-to-read-my-mind"

Mr."The-interstate-shoulder-is-for-my-personal-use-so-I-can-bypass-all-you-stupid-people-who-actually-
waited-in-line"

Mr."My-car-door-can't-help-that-your-car-is-a-wuss-and-can't-withstand-it-banging-into-it-in-the-garage"

Mr."I-don't-care-if-you-had-your-blinker-on-to-go-into-that-parking-space-my-car-made-it-in-first"

Mr."I-don't-care-if-closing-down-all-but-one-road-for-construction-downtown-adds-an-additional-two-
hours-to-your-commute-to-work-you-will-just-have-to-leave-for-work-two-hours-earlier"

I am sure that the list could go on forever, because the list continues to grow daily. I just hope that you too will take the time to let all those "selfless" people in your life know how much you appreciate them!


3 Comments:

Blogger Allen said...

Life would be boring without all these selfish people...just kidding, but if we let them bother us, they win, just better off ignoring them. Trampolines

9:01 PM  
Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Hey...we seem to be running in to the same people....

One of them wasn't some random guy in a blue Chevy was it? Cause if it was, it might have been me....

12:16 PM  
Blogger Shawna said...

Chevy, Toyota, Honda, Ford... you name it and I probably have been cut off by it at some point. It is highly likely that I have come into contact with Mr. I-drive-a-blue-Chevy-and-I-can-run-you-over man. :)

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home