Thursday, September 29, 2005

Afraid of Spiders?

Today's entry is dedicated to educating you on the "Barking Spider." Not many people know this spider by name, but I would definitely bet that you have been in the room with them before.

I would not recommend this site for the faint hearted... or those easily offended :)

I must warn you that these types of spiders can be very stealth-like and can creep up on you when you least expect it! They're everywhere that the eyes can and can't see! They can be found in your bed at night, in the car, at work and even at church. I feel it is absolutely necessary to educate you on this spider species, so that they don't creep up on you when you least expect it.

I would highly recommend that you check out the link below, and familiarize yourself with the four different species species of the Barking Spider. Be sure to click on each spider and read up on their history.

They always make a strange sound just before they bite, so I would highly recommend turning up the volume on your computer to listen. Be sure to turn up the volume pretty loud, because it is faint enough that you might miss it!

Here is the link:
http://www.getodd.com/stuf/stupid/spider/spider.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home